SOCIAL NAME: Multidisciplinary group in the field of Environmental Technologies, hereinafter, CERTUS.
SOCIAL ADDRESS: Colexio San Xerome. Obradoiro Square s / n 15782
CONTACT: Juan Manuel Lema Rodicio
Telephone: + 34-881-816773
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
2.1. User Condition
The acceptance of the general conditions with the use of any Portal Service attributes the User Condition of the same.
In general, the User Registration will not be necessary to access the Portal Services. Notwithstanding the use of certain Services (which will be previously reported on the web) may or may be conditional on the previous User Registration. This registration when it is obligatory, will be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the Service itself or in the Particular Conditions that apply to it.
2.2. Use of the Portal and its services
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents and / or services offered by the owner of the portal will be at his sole risk and / or responsibility.
The User undertakes to use the Portal and all its content and Services in accordance with the provisions of the law, morality, public order and in these General Conditions of Use, and in the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, are of application. Likewise, it undertakes to make proper use of the services and / or contents of the Portal and not to use them to carry out illegal or constitutive activities that violate the rights of third parties and / or that infringe the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rules of the applicable legal system. The User undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information (contained data, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to the law, morality, public order and these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, to the Particular Conditions that apply to it. By way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding, the User undertakes to:
1) Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, of apology of terrorism or that threaten human rights.
2) Do not introduce or disseminate in the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party users of the Internet network.
3) Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that undermines fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
4) Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
5) Do not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for it.
6) Do not enter or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
7) Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the Portal or to third parties.
8) Do not include in our pages, contents that indicate or promote sexual, racial, religious discrimination or any other violation of fundamental rights and freedoms recognized by the laws of Spain; that induce or incite to act illegally or lead to erroneous conclusions due to inaccuracy, omission or the like; containing false or expired information; that violate legal or regulatory norms on the secrecy of communications, intellectual property, the right to honor and personal privacy, or that incorporate violent or degrading content, messages or products.
4.2 Contents and Services
The owner of the portal will respond solely and exclusively to the Services provided by itself and the directly originated content. Said responsibility will be excluded in cases where force majeure cases occur or in cases where the configuration of the User’s equipment is not adequate to allow the correct use of Internet services provided at www.usc.es/cretus /.
4.3 Third Party Content and Services
The owner of the portal does not previously control, approve or endorse the contents, services, opinions, data communications, files, products and any kind of information of third parties, legal or natural persons, collected in the Portal. Likewise, it does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents, information and services of third parties on the Portal.
The owner of the portal does not control beforehand and does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other elements in the Contents and services provided by third parties through the Portal that may introduce alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
The owner of the portal will not be liable, indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind arising from the use and contracting of the Contents and Services of third parties in the Portal as well as the lack of legality, reliability, utility , veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of them. With an enunciative nature, and in no case limiting, you will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from a) the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights and the defective fulfillment or breach of contractual commitments acquired by third parties; b) the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising; c) the inadequacy and disappointment of the expectations of the Services and Contents of third parties; d) the vices and defects of all kinds of the Services and contents of third parties provided through the Portal.
The owner of the portal will not be liable, indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind arising from the negligent or malicious use of the email accounts used for any type of insertion, communication, management or action in the Portal.
The owner of the portal will not be responsible, either indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of the presence of viruses or other elements in the contents and Services provided by third parties that may cause alterations in the computer system , electronic documents or user files.
4.4 User Conduct
The owner of the portal does not guarantee that the Users of the Portal use the contents and / or services thereof in accordance with the law, morality, public order, or these General Conditions and, where appropriate, the Particular conditions that result from application. Likewise, it does not guarantee the veracity and accuracy, completeness and / or authenticity of the data provided by the Users.
5. CONTRACTING WITH THIRD PARTIES ANNOUNCED IN THE PORTAL.
The User acknowledges and accepts that any contractual or extra-contractual relationship that, where appropriate, formalizes with the advertisers or third parties contacted through the Portal, as well as their participation in competitions, promotions, sale, rental of goods or services, are understood as made solely and exclusively between the User and the advertiser and / or third person. Consequently, the User accepts that the owner of the portal www.usc.es/cretus/ does not have any responsibility for the damages or losses of any nature caused by his negotiations, conversations and / or contractual or extra-contractual relations with the Advertisers or third-party natural or legal persons contacted through the Portal.
6. TEXTUAL LINK TECHNICAL DEVICES
The Portal makes available to users, technical link devices and search tools that allow them to access web pages owned by other entities (text links).
The portal user acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents of the linked web pages will be at his sole risk and responsibility and exempts the owner of the portal from any responsibility for technical availability of the linked web pages, quality, reliability accuracy and / or veracity of the services, information, elements and / or contents that the client can access in them and in the search directories included in the Portal.
The owner of the portal will not be indirectly or subsidiaryly liable for damages of any kind arising from a) the operation, unavailability, inaccessibility and absence of continuity of the linked web pages and / or the available search directories; b) the lack of maintenance and updating of the contents and services contained in the linked web pages; c) the lack of quality, inaccuracy, illegality, uselessness of the contents and services of the linked web pages.
7. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the services and / or contents of the Portal has an indefinite duration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of www.usc.es/cretus/ is
authorized to terminate, suspend or interrupt unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the provision of the service and the Portal and / or any of the services, without prejudice to what had been provided in this regard in the corresponding conditions private individuals
8. LAW AND JURISDICTION
All issues related to the Portal are governed by Spanish Law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Santiago de Compostela.