- Este evento ha pasado.
Scientific Leadership Workshop
12 junio, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Place: Project Classroom- ETSE
Objective: Know the keys to personal leadership and identify strategies for their development in the scientific field. Discover tools to improve self-efficacy.
The scientific leadership workshop is designed for researchers R2 and R3 (postdocs and newer professors) to promote the development of scientific leadership.
This activity is part of the program of transversal competences planned for this 2018 for the scientific community of CRETUS.
– Know the keys to personal leadership and identify strategies for their development in the scientific field.
– Discover tools to improve self-efficacy.
– Keys to personal leadership.
– Strengthening of strengths and abilities. Resource identification in comfort zone and learning zone.
– Identification of leadership styles
– Improve emotional regulation.
– Communication skills